Today I stirred, what will hopefully be my last, bout of blog-related drama. My last post was, apparently, more controversial than I intended. Since I'm not, nor ever want to be, in the business of hurting people, I've done my best to remove that post from the hyperlinked tomes of the internet.
Needless to say, I was pretty bummed about offending the parties involved (as I know they were) so I'd just like to extend, once more, my sincerest apologies.
That said, when I finally got home about a half-an-hour ago, I was pleasantly delighted to find some happy blog news!
It turns out that I'm not the only one who caught the Reno 911! Penis-Peanut Butter fiasco. One of the google search queries that landed some poor sap on my blog, I kid you not, read:
"who stuck there penis in my peanut butter reno 911"
Google that grammatical gem and you'll see who's on top!
If there's any lesson to be learned from this day, it's that blogs are like magnets. There are some posts that are bound to repel, and others that have a bizarre, unexpected ability to attract. Just make sure that when you repel, you have enough peanut butter to lure them back.
: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment