Unlike most bloggers, whose intentions are nobler than to exploit the internet for self-aggrandizement, I can assure you that my blog will stay myopically focused on me and my musings. Instead of obsessing over inexorably fetishized subject-matters, like politics, hot guys and funny cats, my blog will reflect the ebb and flow of my psyche, in all its persnickety glory. For those who would appreciate a visual analogy, picture a child captivated on a floating bubble, who soon catches a glimpse of a butterfly, only to pursue it with wistful hands. I know it sounds somewhat frivolous, but rest assured you can count on a highly accurate, if not entertaining, description of said bubble and butterfly pursuit. If you're not much for bubbles and butterflies, I don't blame you, different strokes for different folks - just forgive the little gay toddler for chasing bubbles and butterflies. (Note: I will ask the reader to forgive my indulgences quite frequently)
Let the posting begin : )
*Props to thesaurus.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment